Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The One with Dog Lake

My favorite mountain bike trail is Dog Lake up Millcreek Canyon.  Probably because it is one of the easier trails here and I'm still not a pro but also because it is gorgeous!  It's pretty high up the mountain so it's only open from July-October but check out these views!
The snow is still melting so all the mountain
streams are really flowing.
Looking down the trail we just biked up.





Random patch of snow.  The trail is pretty high.
Justin pointing out the nasty mud puddles
left behind from all the snow/rain.
I have to admit that often when Justin asks me (in a super excited voice) if I want to go biking after school I'm usually tempted to say no but when the Dog Lake trail is open there is a much greater chance that I will say yes with my own excitement :)

No comments: