Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The One with the Prettiest Present Ever!

So remember just a few days ago when I posted about Mom's birthday and how amazing she is?  This is why.

When we got home from school yesterday there was a big box on our doorstep.  And for once my name was on it!  Justin gets packages all the time due to his eBay habit.  Back to the topic, it was our presents from Mom and Dad and the first thing I pulled out wasn't a beautifully wrapped box, it was this gorgeous Christmas tree skirt!  What a wonderful surprise!

 Love these fabrics!!


The backside is so soft!  Someday our children will fall asleep under the tree on this :)

Just like the one we had growing up!  I almost cried I was so excited!!  You can see in this picture that we have our village under the tree right now but I actually used an old white mattress pad underneath some batting for the "snow."  We make do with what we have :)




Last year we used a Gator blanket.  I thought it only fair since there is an Arizona ornament actually on the tree.



Anyway, I am suuuuper excited to use my real, beautiful Christmas tree skirt!!

No comments: