Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The One with the Compliment?

I sure hope Justin was trying to be funny when he told me this morning as I was filling in my eyebrows "Oh there they are!"  It reminded me of another time when I was "concealing" a zit (I know you won't believe me but I get them too.  Hate it!) and Justin said "Wow! That stuff is awesome!!"  I know it was meant to be a comment on the effectiveness of the product but maybe there's a different way to word these comments that doesn't sound like I'm hideous!  Good thing my response is to just laugh at his enthusiasm and awe of makeup.

I'm also quick to forgive right now because Arizona beat Florida last Saturday!!  Woot!!  Now we're even and I hope our teams never play each other again as long as we live!!

No comments: