Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Friday, February 22, 2013

The One with Thing 25


If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?

I honestly don’t know.  I don’t really have any personal heroes from history, scriptural or otherwise.  I mean obviously it would be cool to have dinner with Jesus but hopefully I get to do that for the rest of eternity right?  Other people I like from history (in no particular order) Queen Esther, Marie Curie, Einstein, Newton, the Beatles, Jane Austen, James Dean, Frank Sinatra, Gene Kelly, Peter (the apostle) & Ammon.

If it was my last meal I would definitely want to go to Rodizio’s with Justin.  That’s where we went to dinner the night he proposed to me and for our first married Valentine’s Day so it’s kind of special to us.  And delicious.  It’s a Brazilian barbecue restaurant- Dad, you would think it’s heaven.

No comments: