Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The One with the Publication(s)

Justin is a published scientist!!  Yeah buddy!!  I'm so proud of him!!  Even though this actually happened a few months ago (the publication date was 9/3/13).  That's how far behind I am on blogging.  Oh well, now you know :)


If you look up articles written by Justin Cooper you'll find this one:

Interactive Gaming Via Mobile Playmaker 


Sadly, wrong Cooper.  I'm sure Kaden is bitterly disappointed.  I can't put a link to the article here and I'm sure nobody wants to subscribe to Analytical Chemistry (which, by the way, is a pretty nice journal to be publishing in) so here's a snapshot of the first page and even a graphic for ya!

 


And here's how he'll look when thousands of people reference this article in the future:

Cooper, J.T.; Peterson, E.M.; Harris, J.M. Anal. Chem. 2013, 85, 9363-9370.


I am also submitting my first article for review today.  Fingers crossed!!

Meet the Robinsons- Disney

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am crazy impressed (I can't remember the last time I could say that)... maybe I could a signature at Thanksgiving! :)