Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The One with Last Christmas

I've decided our theme will be "Friends," hence the titles "The One..."  I love that show!!  Seriously, haven't found a person who can outquote me when it comes to Friends.  This post isn't about the show though so I'll get on to the pictures.  I've whittled it down to the Top 20 (+/- a couple and some funny videos).

I absolutely LOVE the holiday season!!  I love shopping for presents and anticipating the looks on people's faces when they open their gift.  Last year I made Steve's present (out of necessity) but he liked it so much I did it again with Lisa and Travis this year.  Not a clue what's coming up for Amy and Ray and co. but I've got time for inspiration to strike :)  Most of all I love being able to spend multiple days in a row just hanging out with my family.  Doing things like this:

To be fair, this was before we drove to AZ for Christmas but I think for a first attempt at making holiday goodie plates my Rice Krispie wreaths turned out pretty good.


Our first Christmas tree!
**Most of the presents under the tree were from Grandma Sabol.
We unpacked them to make it look like we actually had something under our tree :) **


Pretty sure those are my gloves but Justin can pull off pink.
Maybe he shouldn't...


Just cute.


So much more fun when all the cousins arrive.


This is where Justin took the camera.
And we ended up with pictures like this.


And this.


 And this.


 And my personal favorite- Kaden's socks.


Dillon really wanted to hold the leash.
Good thing Cooper is proportional :)



Climbing trees and walking the dogs.





Grandpa and Callie.
This picture is so funny to me!!



Love this shot of Trevy.


If you listen carefully you can hear Trevy saying "Boing, boing!!"
So cute!!


Probably the funniest thing that happened all week.
Gotta love Uncle Dude.







The kids loved the helicopters but got scared when it got too close.



I wish we had some pictures playing Bang! from New Years.  That was fun!!  Mom and Dad gave it to Justin for his birthday and we've played it with friends.  You know I hate to brag, but I won as the Renegade once.  It was the first round and nobody else had played but hey, that counts.  Merry late (or super early) Christmas!!

No comments: