Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The One with the Snails

Ewww!  Snails are gross.  For some reason we have seen a lot of them this year.  Maybe because we've had such a long, wet winter!  I'll just stop there before I get all worked up by the lack of warm weather in this "desert."  Almost every morning for the past two months when Justin and I leave the house for school we have 1-4 snails slowly making their way across our front walk.  And sometimes when we come home at night we hear the telltale crunch of a broken shell in the dark.  That's even worse.  I hate them.  So I get rid of them.  Like this:

So many disgusting snails!
They're freakin huge!!
Take that!!  This was one of my grander kicks.  I wanted it to
be a good shot and this not-so-little guy really went flying!
PSA: No snails were harmed during the making of this blog.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oregon has slugs. Equally as nasty. At least we only have lizards and scorpions! =)