![]() |
| He's growing up! Sniff. |
I have soooo many funny pictures of Kaden! And memories. Probably because he's the oldest grandkid in the family. Some of them are even from my first camera- which used film! Since I don't always have exciting news to share I thought I'd post a few memories. I'll apologize for the random order of this post now, I'm reminiscing!
![]() |
| On the houseboat at Lake Powell. This must be where Makayla gets her posing from. |
When Amy told us she was going to have a baby (obviously Kaden) I was sooo excited! I was 13 and he was the first nephew. And we can all say that Kaden was very entertaining to watch grow up. He would repeat or do anything you told him to, literally anything. Flied rice anyone? -Sadly no pictures with the Japanese hat :(
![]() |
| Too cute!! |
For some reason Kaden loved these gloves of mine. He's eating a slushy here but I also have a picture of him sleeping with them on.
Wow do I look amazing in this picture. This was the night before Amy and Kaden moved to North Carolina. I'm sure Kaden wouldn't have smiled so big if he knew he was leaving his favorite aunt!
Favorite Kaden Quotes:
"Pink Spiders"- said slowly and with a lisp. Ha ha!! Kaden said that once when my friend Aaron Burroughs came over and Aaron would repeat it all the time! No idea where it came from.
Cindy- "Give me a big milk."
Kaden- "Chocolate!"
Cindy- "Give me a little milk."
Kaden- "skim."
I was driving home to Safford with Kaden in the backseat and taught him the milk song to keep him entertained. He said skim in the tiniest little voice. I almost had to pull over I laughed so hard. Do we have that on tape? We should!
"Good night Aunt Cindy, good night Aunt Grandma, good night Aunt Mommy, good night Aunt Uncle Dude. Good night good night good night good night good night." -appropriately named "The Good Night Song"
Favorite Kaden Memories:
Just for proof that Kaden would do anything you asked. Especially if you told him it would be funny.
![]() |
| Yep, that's a mylar balloon!! |
I took this picture one night before going to look at the temple lights during Christmas. I always wanted to put it in a photo contest because Kaden's expression is so classically funny! And look at what a sweet sister Makayla is.
And finally, I LOVE that Kaden wants to be a scientist. It's a great goal :) You're going to have to put in some hard work, but it will totally be worth it. I know you can do it Buddy! Love you Kaden!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment