Describe your most embarrassing
moment.
I am apparently a very boring person and don’t
really have one. At least a moment that
anybody witnessed. Either that or I just
don’t get that embarrassed. That can’t
be true though because my face turns red whenever I make a comment in any class.
Well, one time I wiped out when I was
waterskiing and my tankini bottoms fell down! I was able to pull them back up before the
boat came back to get me so I’m pretty sure nobody saw. That actually reminds me of another swimsuit
moment. I was at my boyfriend’s
apartment in college and we had just gone swimming so of course I was wearing a
swimsuit. Something must have come on TV
that I wanted him to see so I ran to the back (the hallway was only about 5
feet long) but I slipped on a magazine and slid into his room, ending in the
splits. Literally. It hurt so badly and he couldn’t quit
laughing because all he heard was “dun, dun, dun (my footsteps) aaaaaahhhhh”
and then I came flying in and did the splits.
Pretty embarrassing even if there was only one spectator.
![]() |
| Note: I wasn't wearing a yellow polka dot bikini. I just thought the image was fun :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment