If you could have one superpower,
what would it be and what would you do with it first?
I used to always say x-ray vision
because my eyes sucked so bad (seriously, I was legally blind for a loooong
time). Since I’ve already admitted what
a nerdy comic book superhero fan I am, I’ll just say that in X-Men my favorite
character is Nightcrawler, the teleporter.
He’s the guy who attempted to assassinate the U.S. president in the second
movie. If you could teleport you
wouldn’t even have to worry about flying, you can just appear wherever you want
to be! No one could catch you and you could
take people with you if you wanted. I
would totally use that to our advantage and Justin and I would tour Europe. We could
always teleport back home at night to sleep in our own bed too so then it would
be a really cheap vacation. I swear I
don’t have dreams about this.
Nightcrawler is just my favorite and traveling seemed like the best use
of that power.
I'd prefer to have more than 3 fingers of course :)

1 comment:
Sweet! I never knew his name. Yes, I see it on the picture, but I never studied X-Men names. Anyhow, if you ever do get that teleporter power, let me know! I'd really like to see Venice! And, since there's a time difference, we could even go while the kids are asleep!!!
Post a Comment