Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The One with Halloween!

I am so excited about our costumes this year!!  We went to our first Halloween party last night and I took some pictures just so I could post them for you all!  I love using our interracial marriage as a basis for costumes and this may have been my best idea yet!

Funniest Couple Costume- Cindy & Justin
Border Patrol Agent & Illegal Immigrant

Scariest Costume (playing off Cindy's own ridiculous fear of sharks)- Erin & Jack
Great White Shark & Attack Victim
Honorable Mention to Jack for wearing tights!

Funniest Individual Costume- Thayne (center)
Human Cannonball
Thayne cracks me up!  He honestly has a costume box and pulled some items out.  Between the water polo cap & the goggles he decided he would be a human cannonball.

Most Romantic Costume- Kristie & Jarvis
Wesley & Buttercup
Jarvis is probably the best Wesley I've ever seen (other than Cary Elwes) but no honorable mention- those aren't actually tights.
 
Best Foreign Costume- Brad
Brazilian Mailman
Brad served his mission in Sao Paolo & Justin served in Rio so I think Justin was the only one who was able to recognize this costume right off.  I guessed Bob the Builder :)

I had to throw this picture in too!

 And some extra pictures of Justin's full costume :)  This was all I dreamed of and more!

And yes, he is holding a bag of beans.
Thank you Justin for being such a good sport!

Happy Halloween!!!!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

NICE! Love the awards ceremony. Agreed - best Wesley yet!

You guys look great too. And I would have seconded you on Bob but, hey, not your fault some people cheated. =)

Happy Halloween!

Jared and Andrea said...

Aahahahahahahahaha! Love it! I polished my nails black and called that my costume. You two are so creative.

pecking chickens said...

Freaking huh larry us!!!! LOVE it!!! You guys trick. Justin you just moved up a notch on my fave meter. Bwahahahaha!!!

pecking chickens said...

Um rock not trick. Smartphones make me sound dumb....