Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Monday, February 20, 2012

The One with all the Skiing

Justin's uncles all came out to Utah for a long ski vacation.  Justin and I went out with them a few times and got some pretty good skiing in ourselves.  It's official- I'm nowhere near professional but I have a need for speed.  If I were to compete in a Winter Olympic event it would be the downhill because that is fun!!

Jeremy saw these "floating trees" so we stopped to take a few pictures.  Crazy to think we had just skied down through that cloud!


 Left to right: Justin, Wes, Kelly, Jeremy & Mitch

Right to left: Justin, Wes, Kelly, Jeremy & Mitch

I took a few videos of everyone else jumping in the terrain park at Snowbird.  I myself have never ventured into the area and probably won't for another long while.  It does look fun though :)

They're in chronological order.  Justin went first but apparently didn't have enough speed.  I think his outbursts are hilarious!!


Then somehow I caught this guy falling.  I love when people fall!!  It's too funny.  Although it is definitely not funny when I fall myself.

Then Wes had a umm, let's say "impressive" run.

I'd have to say Jeremy had the cleanest run though.

Watching these videos I realize it sounds like an 8 year old little girl narrating.  Rest assured, it's me.  And I'm definitely not 8 :(

No comments: