Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Monday, February 20, 2012

The One with the Johnson Visit

Wow!  This month is flying by!  Lisa, Travis and Anistyn came up to visit us almost 2 weeks ago already!  Justin and I were able to drive down a few times during the week and hang out.  The first time we went just to drop off some warm clothes that they didn't even need!  I was grateful the Johnsons brought some AZ heat with them; it got above 40 every day they were here!!

Friday night Justin went night skiing with a friend so I drove down to Lehi by myself.  It was totally worth it!  Travis's mom taught Lisa how to make real Italian lasagna, from scratch.  Can I just say YUM!!


 Anistyn helped out too- by being cute :)


Travis' sister's sister-in-law (how crazy of a relation does that sound?!) was having a birthday party for her son at the house so we bundled up to watch some fireworks.  I guess borrowing some warm winter clothes for Anistyn wasn't for naught.  Look how sweet!


 
She liked the fountain at first but then I think it got a little too cold.  Even with the parka.  Not to mention Travis' feet were probably freezing!



Saturday night we went on our now annual Texas Roadhouse outing.  Anistyn was a little more wiggly and noisy than last time when she just slept through everything.  Still, good food, good friends, good times :)  We were sorry to see family leave.  And even sorrier that they took the warm weather with them!!  It's snowed on us the past 2 nights now.  Come back!!

No comments: