What is the thing you most wish you
were great at?
Maybe it’s because the Olympics just happened and we watched a lot of volleyball matches but I’ve always wished I could have been better at that sport. I’d have to grow almost another foot taller to even get close to professional hitter height. I feel like volleyball was the sport I was best at though (at least it was the one I had the most fun playing) and sometimes I really miss it. We need to have at least one daughter and she better not want to be a cheerleader! (Sorry Lisa and Andrea!!!)
Maybe it’s because the Olympics just happened and we watched a lot of volleyball matches but I’ve always wished I could have been better at that sport. I’d have to grow almost another foot taller to even get close to professional hitter height. I feel like volleyball was the sport I was best at though (at least it was the one I had the most fun playing) and sometimes I really miss it. We need to have at least one daughter and she better not want to be a cheerleader! (Sorry Lisa and Andrea!!!)
In case you were wondering, I totally looked like this when I played volleyball in high school. In fact, I still do. Minus the bikini :)
Ok, maybe not. These ladies are Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh-Jennings who did the unthinkable this summer and three-peated Olympic gold medals in women's beach volleyball. Ho-ly crap.
Despite my lack of height I was an outside hitter. This moment here is one of the best parts of volleyball.
Because afterward you get to do this. Celebrations after a hard spike are awesome!!



1 comment:
No offense taken. I always said I'd never do it, but turns out it was a fun thing for a dancer to do. If I'd been taller and less afraid I might have done something else.
Post a Comment