Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The One Where We Went Downhill

Literally.  I had such a hard time deciding what to get Justin for his birthday this year when I remembered we'd been talking about sledding.  It has snowed A LOT up here this winter.  Probably as much this year as in my other two winters here combined.  So I got Justin two sleds.  Here we are trying them out for the first time.

The Snow Boogie









We are obviously not even amateurs.  Two kids showed up halfway through our sled date and showed us up with some crazy snowboard/sled hybrids that slid downhill like a dream.  And, more importantly, under control.


Oh and when I said it snowed, I mean it snowed.  This was my truck at noon today!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

LOVE the new posts! Alas, still having errors viewing any videos. =(

Holy snow, Batman! I think we were in the 80s today. It's now midnight and I still have the ceiling fan on.

And am keeping Timmy awake with my typing.

Over and out good buddy! Love ya!