Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The One with Steve & Heather's Wedding

That's right ladies- the world's most eligible bachelor is off the market!  I am so glad that Steve (finally!) found someone who makes him so happy.  I am also glad my own husband loves me enough to make yet another trip to Arizona this year (with one more coming up before the year is over!).

The wedding was at Boojum Tree in Phoenix.  Super cute location!  What was not so cute were the mosquitos hanging out by the fountains.  I must have close to 15 bites!  Unfortunately since I was busy getting eaten alive and recording the event (which means Justin had the camera) we have no pictures :(  I have a few from before the ceremony started though.
Handsome boys.  I mean men :)
Handsome little boys for a while longer.
Anistyn and her daddy.  I think Travis loves his daughter!
And I also think her dress was adorable!

Wonder Woman Wendy!  Is there anything she can't do?!

The always helpful Justin.
Justin and I helped Wendy put the finishing touches on the cake.  It was delicious!!  We should have brought some lemon poppyseed home with us.  For the final results (and other wedding pictures) you'll have to go to Wendy's blog.  Oh and I hate to tell you Wendy but Mom and I put the serving spatula on the cake.  We're silly too!
Pretty Trevy.  She pulled this pose all by herself :)
Why is Ray always so touchy-feely?!  Gosh!!
Callie and Grandpa.  So cute how much she loves him!
The next morning I was trying to help Amy by playing with Dillon and hopefully wearing him out.  I quickly learned that this is just not possible.  First I dragged him around the backyard in a laundry basket but that just wore me out.  Then we decided to jump on the trampoline.  Apparently Dillon and Makayla like to jump with ice cubes.  This was new to me but you can do this activity year round in AZ.  I did get some really cute pictures of Dillon.  Little kids are just so cute jumping around!




I did Makayla's hair for the wedding trying to style it like a girl we saw on The Sing Off (mine and Justin's Monday night must-see TV).  Sadly, no pictures of that but I did get a picture of this modified waterfall braid headband.  I love how it turned out and only wish I could figure out how to do it on my own head.


Lots of cousins!  And fun!!



Apparently Hunter had so much fun kicking and playing he wore himself out and soon fell asleep!



I love this picture of Anistyn and Timmy!  Although I personally think the cutest part was...
Uncle Justin in the background trying to make them smile!



Does anybody know where Kaden is?  Found him!

Crazy kid!

Timmy wanted to go outside.  One of my favorite kid motions- the point.

Such a good Grandma!

And such a cute baby!  Also a randomly nice shot of my ring :)

Me and Sethers.

Trevy, Landon & Callie must have pushed this stroller around for an hour!
Easily entertained :)

Silly Timmy!

Presents!
Happy Birthdays Travis and Wendy!!


Poor Seth.  Makayla decided to leave him outside the bathroom door as a surprise.  She is such a funny girl!

Future Super-Dad!  Not sure he (or I) is ready for that- nice shirt though!
The worst part about going home to visit is that eventually I have to leave :(  But probably the best part about driving with Justin is that he drives the whole way.  This means I can teach myself to knit in the car and eat almost a whole box of Vanilla Wafers by myself :) (both of which actually happened)

Listening to a book makes the time go much faster.  This is Justin's version of "reading."
 And finally, random beautiful scenery.
The long road ahead of us.


2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm glad you beat me on this one! Totally need to snag some of your pictures! Love the one I got of you and Seth. Hooray for occasionally being a good photographer!

Working on my own post of Steve's wedding (finally). You're welcome to any pictures I have. Just let me know.

Loved getting to see you guys. Can't wait for the next visit!

Love ya!

Wendy said...

Oh! And I love the waterfall headband! Wish I could figure out how to do that on myself too!