Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The One with All the Hair

I would have to say I generally like my hair.  Would it be nice if it curled a little more?  Or really at all?  Sure, but I think I look better with it straight anyway so I have no problem with my natural stick-straightness.  I even like my natural color.  For the record, I actually keep it highlighted because Justin likes it better that way.  A little over a year ago I told him I was going to dye it dark and cut it short.  He wasn't too impressed.  Neither was Mom :)  The one thing I would really wish for is a little more body on my head (haha, there's a picture!).  Well it turns out I do have body.  I just never knew because I've always lived in dry climates.  I never thought this would happen when I met humidity!

Post blow dry- when my hair was actually at its most manageable.

You may be thinking "That doesn't look too bad," not true!  Look at the left side.  Whoa!  Hello out of control!!

Pictures really don't do it justice either.  The longer we were in Florida the worse it got!  I did not wear my hair down all week.

My favorite part though was Justin's reaction-

Your hair is really.... ummm.....


How's that for a confidence boost?!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You have gorgeous hair! If it makes you feel any better - humidity does NOTHING for me. Makes it even flatter, if possible. But I do also like our color. Texture is nice too...