And the new winner for prettiest present ever. Mom totally spoiled me for Christmas this year! Don't worry siblings, you'll get your turn :) It was a fluke that I reaped the benefits of Mom's new sewing machine first. And the quilting class.
About a week after we got home from Christmas we got a good sized box in the mail. Of course I thought it was just something Justin ordered off eBay but my name was on it! Yay! Who doesn't love mail, especially packages? I opened it up right then and cried. Again. For our wedding Mom found some beautiful damask fabric online and made what probably felt like 100 tablecloths. I mentioned that it would be fun to use the scraps to make a quilt someday. The amazing thing is I had totally forgotten I said that, but Mom didn't! She was so sneaky and put together this beautiful bedspread.
I love the blue and purple accents as those were our wedding flower colors. Isn't it amazing?!!!!
1 comment:
Mom showed me before she sent it. Sooooo pretty! She was so proud of it! And rightly so!
Curious - what are the things hanging above your bed?
Post a Comment