That's 2 in Portuguese. This Christmas was full of different languages. OK, just two- English and Spanish but Justin is still trilingual. This year was our first Christmas with Justin's family which meant we went to Florida. Which means we went to UF campus, a theme park, a huge mall and Justin did his best to exhaust me while I was on vacation. That's right, vacation! We did get to sleep in every day thank goodness or I would have gone crazy. I definitely don't function well on no sleep. But back to the actual holiday.
One of Justin's cousins gave us park hopper tickets to Disney World. Let me prepare you now- I've been to Disneyland and thought that was big. Disney World is huge! No wonder the one in Florida is named Disney World. It has four parks and the Magic Kingdom is basically Disneyland by itself. You have to take buses or the monorail or a ferry to get around. It seriously blew my mind.
The big ball at EPCOT! I've always wondered why this was such a big deal and now I know. There is a ride inside of this sphere. Disney engineers have the coolest jobs! Oh and Justin is proud of me for remembering that EPCOT stands for Experimental Prototype City of Tomorrow. So yes Tony Stark, Walt Disney thought of it first :)
This is the biggest gingerbread house I've ever seen. For a moment I thought we were in Texas because everything is supposed to be bigger there right :) Like I said, Disney World is huge! I found the recipe pretty entertaining.
They must have a huge decorating budget. They did a really good job making it feel Christmas-y in 80 degree weather.
| There was a huge tree like this in each park. |
This was my favorite part! Justin kept talking all day about the lights in Hollywood Studios. I didn't understand why even though I think I have heard of this before. This was just ridiculous!!
| Look at how many lights are on one building- CRAZY!! |
AWESOME!!
Justin's favorite part was the Star Wars show. There was a huge AT-Walker just to the right but it was too dark to get a good picture :( It was still awesome though. These are my favorite pictures of Darth Vader.
| Sorry for the hand- stupid guy got in the way right when the flash went off! |
| I mean, how much did just the Darth Vader costume cost?! |
| This was pretty crazy too. And gorgeous! |
| Justin finally got his churro :) |
Such a fun, crazy day but Justin's face sums it all up- we're too old for this! After 14 hours in the park we were exhausted!! We've already let Guissela know that we'll just send the kids down to her for a visit and she can take them to Disney World :)
1 comment:
Ha ha I love this post! We went to Disneyland and I kept thinking... I am too old for this! My hats off to you guys for going for 14 hours straight! I would not have lasted!
Post a Comment