Pages

Haute-umn Leaves

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The One with the Presents

This year (like every other when I've made the gifts) I had a whirlwind final two days before Christmas crafting up a storm.  Here are the presents from this year:

Justin and I "bought" for James and Wendy and I had a lot of fun making this family subway.


I can't remember where I got the idea for this, probably Pinterest :)  I made it for Guissela.  I love the fact that my Cricut cuts vinyl!

 
Finally, the big time consumer.  I made family birthday calendars for everyone.  These took for-e-ver!  We have 32 birthdays on this calendar!  And I made six.  I'm crazy.  I actually finished these in my parents' garage on Christmas Eve.


Final product and a good reference for family members on chronological order :)



1 comment:

Jared and Andrea said...

Awesome! I want to craft in your parent's garage with you. These are great!