List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old
self, if you could.
I may not be able to come up with ten. Sounds weird but I don’t regret a lot of
things I did as a teenager. I think I
was ridiculously well behaved, although Mom and Dad may beg to differ.
1. Don’t let Alex be your first kiss. It was gross.
2. On that note, don’t date Heber either. Yuck!
3. Don’t get distracted during tennis regionals junior
year. That’s why you won’t make it to
state.
4. Try harder on the Flynn scholarship application. You could have studied abroad.
5. Three of your closest friends will hurt you on
purpose. Forget about the two who don’t
apologize.
6. You are most definitely NOT FAT! (Who doesn’t wish they actually believed that
at 16?)
7. You’re not ugly either and someday you’ll marry a man
who honest to goodness thinks you’re beautiful.
8. Seriously don’t pay attention to what any of your
peers think because in 10 years Scarlett, you honestly won’t give a damn!
9. So close. Sorry,
I guess that’s it.
No comments:
Post a Comment