What is the hardest thing you have
ever experienced?
Well I am a grad student so I could
pick a few things. Graduate level tests,
oral presentations in front of a committee of faculty members, etc. while
serving as RS president and planning a wedding.
Yeah, that was crazy and probably the most exhausting thing I’ve ever
done.
The hardest thing I’ve been through emotionally would have to be
watching the decline of my oldest brother.
I used to really look up to Dave.
He’s ten years older than me and when I was little he would let me ride
around in his truck and take me to Dairy Queen.
I thought he was so handsome and the coolest guy ever. Of course I now realize that a lot of those
cherished memories were his attempts to pick up girls using his adorable little
sister. Funny thing is, it worked. Often. Especially at Disneyland
which I didn’t mind because I got to ride all the big kid rides. When I was 11 though the rose colored glasses
broke and the past 17 years(!) now have been pretty tough. Dave has made some pretty bad decisions and
it’s hard watching someone you love do that to their self. It’s even harder watching your parents suffer
because of the decisions of their child and the effects it has on your family
as a whole. There have been a few times
when I thought he was going to change but I guess rock bottom is still a little
further down.
No comments:
Post a Comment